Friday 26 April 2013

Ufo Sighting In Dayton Ohio On October 16Th 2013 Bright White Light Blinked And Then Stayed Lit

Ufo Sighting In Dayton Ohio On October 16Th 2013 Bright White Light Blinked And Then Stayed Lit
I was in my backyard throwing out the garbage. I often look up at the stars on clear nights. When I looked up this evening I noticed the object, i saw a very bright white light blinking in the middle of the object. The blinking would stop at times and looking somewhat like a headlight. Then blink again. It moved up, down, back and forth. Moved west and then hovered. As it hovered the 2 more bright white lights came on next to the middle light and the 2 lights blinked with no pattern then shut off and the object began to move sw and out of my sight. As I stated before I look at the stars all of the time, I know what planes and helicopters look and sound like. This object made no Sound and there was no smaller red or white beacon light.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts