Thursday 11 April 2013

Ufo Wish List

Ufo Wish List
I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow with my wife Mxxxxx, so this will be my last post for 10 days at least. There are a few things I hope will happen while I'm gone exploring the Rocky Mountains, The Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park:

* I'll get a new sighting to investigate
* A million people will volunteer to join my Million Intruder March
* MUFON will issue me an alien detector
* The woman I met at the MUFON meeting last weekend in Mxxxxxxxx will write to me to tell me about her experiences onboard a flying saucer
* Disclosure will occur (See Million Intruder March above)
* Mxxxxx and I will have a spectacular UFO sighting out west. Turns out there are a lot of sightings in Big Sky country, I guess because the sky is so big out there, and I want to get a piece of the action. Get a load of this photo recently submitted to MUFON from a witness in Wyoming, "where we happen to be going:"

I'd like to believe this is authentic, but.. There's something fake looking about the antelope.

Reference: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts