Friday 5 April 2013

Mysteries Brandon Manitobdisk Shaped Objects And Rays Of Light Photos

Posted: February 1, 2009

Date: June 14, 2007 Time: 2:00 a.m.

HBCC UFO Search motion neatness the photos.

Bit of Sighting: Brandon, Manitoba Numeral of witnesses: 1 Numeral of objects: 2 Fashion of objects: Encircle bent.

Utter Sort of event/sighting: Evidently I snapped 9 pictures of these disks scheduled my legroom. I might email them to you. It was about 2:00 a.m. and a clear night at the same time as I was looking out my legroom. I saw these orange brightness that looked would like rave about, they went out after about 10 proceedings. I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures of them and I watched them for about an hour. Consequently they equitable flew to another place real stubborn. It was in the east end of Brandon Manitoba and also I heard the decent of jet engines a few get older that night. To email me, my detached house is: (idealistic by HBCC UFO Search).

Inexperienced INFORMATION:


I saw these UFOs on obsolete Thursday be born these pictures were busy at about 2:00 am in the east end of Brandon, Manitoba. You power shoulder to clean the pictures up a bit plus a program to poise them and they were busy pointing the camera threw a legroom screen. Associates 2 red dots to the left are a radio tower and persons blue dots are perfect on the lens.

Thank you to the top score for their report.

Brian Vike, Supervisor HBCC UFO Search and whole host of the Vike Critique UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Search Blog: *HBCC UFO Search BLOGS*

HBCC UFO Search, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts