Thursday 12 June 2014

I Was A Radio Zombie

I Was A Radio Zombie
Yes, it's true.I was a radio zombie!At least, that was how I felt while being interviewed by super-pro George Knapp for the Coast to Coast AM radio show on Sunday night (early Monday morning my time).And no, it wasn't due to bombardment from psycho-physical mind-altering signals being beamed directly into my brain, to prevent me from finally revealing the truth behind the government and paranormal phenomena.I had wrapped up a long weekend, putting in about 25 hours of work prior to the radio interview.Typically my Sunday evening ends when I pass out well before midnight, but the three-hour-long Coast to Coast interview didn't get underway until 1AM Central Time. To make matters worse, several days of twenty degree below zero weather had left me suffering from a virus, which further reduced my lucidity near to unconsciousness.Knapp, who is in my humble opinion one of the most professional voices on the air, attempted to guide me along as he focused on the topics of psychic remote viewing, behind the scenes activity of intelligence agencies, and UFOs.In spite of stumbling over my own gaffes, such as asking George if he was aware of the Skinwalker phenomena (when I knew he had co-authored the definitive book on the subject) I was eventually rescued by George's focused questions.In the third hour the Coast to Coast listeners came to the rescue with engaging comments and questions.One listener raised the question of the "alien mind," a topic related to the Extraterrestrial Internet and the Fermi Paradox.Overall, I felt that the topics being pursued pushed towards the darker side of the spectrum, beyond the historical perspective provided by the STAR GATE files.Unfortunately, in the end this radio zombie failed to provide most of the background material he had prepared for the show.I guess that's what the Internet is for.I wish to sincerely extend my deepest gratitude to George Knapp, Lisa Lyon, and the excellent support staff at Coast to Coast.Thank you all for providing the opportunity to reach out to your audience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts