Friday 12 December 2008

Mysteries Transparent Bubble Ufo Seen By Military Personal At Mobile County Alabama

Mysteries Transparent Bubble Ufo Seen By Military Personal At Mobile County Alabama
Date: September 2009Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m. Position of Sighting: Close a hospital.Symbol of witnesses: 1 (as far as I divulge)Symbol of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: A little round. "Absolute Saga OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was slight of my workforce at supper time and my eyes picked up a diaphanous lightheartedness at about 3 o'clock. It seemed to float monotonously east and appeared very dictate to me, after that it smoldering. In the recording acquaint with were 2 jets flying at high flat. The lightheartedness was fascinating and after a few minutes (I influence) I watched as this object passed away. I went happening and told one chum of the incident. I create never gone this encounter. "Further INFORMATION:" It occurred at my put of opus, (Brian Vike has split the witnesses put of opus, which is in the military), Battery-operated Territory, Alabama. If you create seen anything nearby this in the precise area scratch be deep in thought lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequently the details of your sighting. "All memorable information is held in reserve concealed."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts