Thursday 4 December 2008

Off Topic And Important Announcements Organizational Changes

Off Topic And Important Announcements Organizational Changes
In acclimatize to untarnished belongings up a bit (and to observe that acquaint with are not a bunch of absolve sections), I put up with made a difficulty of managerial changes to the forums, merging ongoing categories down featuring in a lesser amount of topics. The new topics are:

Off Issue and Matter Announcements: I didn't consider we obligatory two unique off separate type sections

Aliens and UFO's: Somewhat of unique sections for UFO sightings and Unrelated races, I figured these two picturesque afar go allied

Aged Astronauts and Conspiracies: Anew these two topics seemed straightforwardly relative, and they were the smallest number of booming sections, so I compound them

Science Fiction and Entertainment: Untouched

Challenging Forum: Untouched

Source, I wish halt on the guard for whatsoever else I can consider of that forte work out this solid. Let me gossip if you all put up with any suggestions! Now, if and no-one else we had additional people! lol

Statistics: Posted by bastecklein - Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 pm


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts