Tuesday 16 December 2008

Ufo Sighting In Lake George

Ufo Sighting In Lake George
May 1st, 2013 temp: 64deg sky:clear Telescope Spaceprobe 3 76mm using a 25mm eyepiece for 28x. Location: back yard what i was doing: Star watching - Astronomy. While looking for the Owl Nebula I saw a Bright Orange object cross my eyepiece field of view. The object size hard to tell but when first sighted it took up 1/4 of my eyepiece. The object looked like a snake with a inner bright fire which was orange red in color, it moved like a snake it had S shaped body segments like a snake does when moving and there was a pulsating of the inner light starting from its end going to its head it seemed like the light was its motive force.it passed thru my eyepiece FOV in about 1 1/2 sec. Just after it passed I looked up trying to find it with my naked eye but saw nothing of it.The pulsating was vary rapid bottom to top top was head NNW along the bottom of the Big Dipper. I never thought I would ever see a UFO but to see this puts a new twist to it. Have anyone seen anything like this before? I was not going to report this my friends think Ive cracked But I have to know I am not alone seening this kind of object.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts