Monday 8 December 2008

Ufo Sighting In Savannah Tennessee On August 25Th 2013 It Was Huge White And Bright

Ufo Sighting In Savannah Tennessee On August 25Th 2013 It Was Huge White And Bright
UFO SIGHTING IN SAVANNAH, TENNESSEE ON AUGUST 25TH 2013 - IT WAS HUGE, WHITE AND BRIGHT...CRUISED UNDER VENUS GOING SOUTH,STOPPED, CRUISED SE THEN STOPPED FADED DISAPPEAREDTonight around 9 pm... sitting on porch, looking at Venus...I saw two bright objects one going north and one going south...passing under Venus..the one going North disappeared right away...the one going South was slowly cruising by...I was fascinated as it was so huge and bright...then it continued south and stopped...thats when I yelled for my 39 yr old son to come see the UFO..he joined me on porch...we both watched it continue cruising now southeast..it crossed most of the night sky and stopped right over our house...I started waving at it...I know silly..but I get so excited..it brightened seem to grow some larger...then it faded and disappeared...it wasnt directly over our house...but by standing in the yard I could see it over the roof... When I first saw the one going North I thought it might be a airplane but it didnt blink...was just solid...the one going south was so big, I knew right away it was a UFO... After the sighting I texted my two daughter to tell them all about it... It grew a little brighter then faded away slowly...we kept looking hoping it would reappear...but it didnt... It was bigger than Venus from our view...about half bigger...2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts