Monday 15 December 2008

Ufo Sighting In Latrobe

Ufo Sighting In Latrobe
UFO SIGHTING IN LATROBE, PENNSYLVANIA ON SEPTEMBER 21ST 2013 - TWO ORANGE ORBS HOVERING THEN COVERED AN ESTIMATED DISTANCE OF 10 MILE WITHIN SECONDS

I was driving home from my dads house around nine pm. My girlfriend and I saw them in the distance and as we got closer we ended up directly underneath them. They hovered above our head for about two minutes. The orange orb on the left disappeared and one on the right cover approximately ten mile in about two seconds. We first noticed the objects because of the orange glow. At first glance we thought they were helicopters until we got underneath them and they were not moving but just floating. I was shocked and intrigued at the same time. I lost sight of the object after it moved too far off in the distance.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts