Friday 27 July 2012

3 Bright Orange Lights And One Bluish Light In The Sky Color Over Leduc Alberta

3 Bright Orange Lights And One Bluish Light In The Sky Color Over Leduc Alberta
Date: October 11, 2014

Time: Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Hi, we fair sighted exactly the extraordinarily thing you described in your blog from two years ago.

At about 8:15 this nightfall in Leduc, me, my companion, young woman and mother all saw it. I watched 3 impatient orangey lights description south east. The shape went from a "triangle" to a semi truthful line.

The lights went from impatient to dim to impatient than bewildered. Frightened the hell out of my 8 day old young woman and companion.

Than, now after ancestors lights bewildered, I saw a reputation bluish light that I implicit was a satellite cruise in the extraordinarily area as the "triangle" orangey lights, but it was persuasive far to fast to be a satellite.

Again, it seemed to go modish thin air. We didn't "forfeiture" sight of it as I can tot up planes for far longer distances that were not as impatient so I claim no control what we saw.

Hurriedly as I got igloo, I did a central Google search to size out what it can claim been wholly to discover that they're claim been thousands of unchanged sightings give or take the world.

Kindly of suspended, but alike a muted freaky. If you claim any questions draw deem free to ask. Beautify.

"IF Someone HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS/OBJECTS, Suit Place ME AN EMAIL Amid Account OF Suchlike YOU SAW. Suit Remind TO Camouflage THE Date AND Indicate AND Put. (TOWN/CITY - Note OR Colony) AND AS Extreme Flavor AS Practical."

"VIKE Concern NOTE: I do make sighting reports from anywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I make here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "v factor paranormal@live.com" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Concern - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Analyze. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts