Tuesday 10 July 2012

Ufo Sighting In Overland Park Kansas On May 25Th 2013 Bright Light Suddenly Appears In Night Sky For 2 Seconds

Ufo Sighting In Overland Park Kansas On May 25Th 2013 Bright Light Suddenly Appears In Night Sky For 2 Seconds
I took my dog into the backyard at around 10:00 PM on May 25th, 2013. I was standing in the backyard and looked up into the night sky as I always do. While looking towards the southwest I saw this star-like object appear instantaneously in the area of the sky I was looking. One moment nothing was there of note (the usual sprinkling of stars) and then this bright white star-like object suddenly appears. It did not pulsate or move. Its luminosity was greater than the planet Venus. To give an idea of its distance, it appeared to be smaller than the size of a dime in the night sky and was about 50 above the southwestern horizon. This "light" remained on for 2 seconds and then seemingly "turned off". A good analogy to this experience would be if you were in a dark room and someone at the other side of the room turned on a flashlight, kept it on for 2 seconds and then turned it off. That's what this looked like. I initially thought this was a weather balloon catching the sun's rays at high altitude but I just don't know.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts