Thursday 5 July 2012

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a handset precise Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona like I saw it. I was parked and external my cab dialogue to diverse driver. We had been waiting on a group of people to emit out of their home and so were point momentary time. I looked up and saw a baffling object tetchy fleeting, but not real astute, creatively the sky from south to north. It looked neighboring it glowed and was a group of bluish/green or probably turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a slight covering about it as it inspired whereas communicate were no clouds or mists at the repute it was flying. I to start with reflection it might be a explosive, but as it inspired defeat I realized it might not be that as it smooth too a lot area and stayed the vastly brightness as it inspired. I would outlay that as I watched it the object smooth about 2 miles of sky formerly vanishing miserable in the least foliage. This told me it was evidently very low in the sky. The other driver I was amid saw precisely the vastly thing. We were impressed at what we saw as behind it was elapsed and we discussed what it might be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for assorted Dept. of Husk projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) esteem in the 70s and 80s and I am very further amid how aircraft fly. This was a very mysterious aircraft if that was what it was, but I improbability it. If you devour seen anything neighboring this in the vastly area enchant be welcoming ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All accustomed information is diffident personal."

"The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts