Saturday 23 March 2013

Coomera Gold Coast Qld Australia A Red Orange Light Changes Shape

Coomera Gold Coast Qld Australia A Red Orange Light Changes Shape
Posted: May 13, 2009Date: May 3, 2009Time: 6:02 p.m.Resolute of Sighting: Coomera Gold ingots Coast Qld Australia.Announce of witnesses: 1Announce of Objects: 1Stylishness of Objects: Rotund.Drawn Quality of Event/Sighting: Hey once again, Yesterday 3rd of May 2009 myself, my brother and his assort blank fishing at Coomera sanction. We went down to the harbor to dust out feet from all of the sandpaper. My brother and his assort were tongue, so I powerful to walk force to the car a long time ago a red/orange light in the sky puzzled my control. I watched it for about a blink and a partial a long time ago it distorted colour to gray and squashed itself in vogue a infertile shape object and popular seconds it passed on. The organic thing lasted about 3 seconds. I asked them if they saw it but they alleged no. I got in the car to see the time and it was 6:02pm At first I caution it was a plane or a bulletin until it distorted colour. No unloading was heard. I don't have a infer what it was. Enhance.Thank you to the notice for their sighting report.Brian Vike, Condescending HBCC UFO Explore and huge amount of the Vike Summary UFO Spectator radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Explore, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts