Saturday 2 March 2013

Large Black Rectangular Ufo Spotted Over Phoenix Arizona

Large Black Rectangular Ufo Spotted Over Phoenix Arizona
Date: 2006Time: Generation. I saw the self-same big black rectangular UFO in Phoenix Arizona in 2006. I was in a Wal-Mart parking lot and it was a to a degree grave day. I saw it good up at an angle defiant to the program the clouds were good. I watched it until it deceased. I was in shock and I approached others in the parking lot and asked them if they next saw it. Allegedly no one else was looking up at the time. It is a show sympathy that I didn't bind a countless digital camera. If you bind seen anything match this in the self-same area call be kindhearted heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All distinctive information is diffident restricted." "The Vike Component (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts