Friday 1 March 2013

Mysterious Craft Seems To Hover Above Saint John New Brunswick

Mysterious Craft Seems To Hover Above Saint John New Brunswick
This intriguing footage was captured by an eyewitness and shows a UFO hovering over Saint John, the witness said "I noticed a white glowing orb going over the top right of the moon"

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - 2 bright UFOs orbs and 1 really big shaped UFO

LOCATION - Saint John New Brunswick


EVENT TIME - 2012-05-18 2:48AM

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY -


"I was watching the moon on a clear night from my window may18th2012 at 2:48am and noticed a white glowing orb going over the top right of the moon as i watched to see if it was a plane it slowed down over another bigger object on the left side of the moon, as i ran down my dark yard i leaned against my building to steady my camera and i saw the first orb speed up over the bigger one that had the different colored lights on it and change shape, then there were 2 white orbs and the big object there which made three,and it was huge. the sky was dark and that's how i first noticed them. i wasn't sure what it was but knew it wasn't a normal object cause it slowed down the went faster.

The bigger UFO was fading in and out but my camera caught the lights on it and i steadied myself by leaning against the building to get a better video of it all, the saw the 2 brighter one's which really freaked me out even now cause this isn't the first time i saw something in the night skies, i bought a sony 70 times 2000x zoom handycam and decided to catch the moon colors that night and caught these instead,i lost site of the big UFO with the colored lights as i tried to follow the 2 white lights.

I have another video and pics of a UFO that flew fast my house while recording a chopper in the daytime and will be sending it to you later and very soon. thank you for believing in what we see and do catch on video."

Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts