Wednesday 6 March 2013

Ufo Sighting In Vancouver British Columbia On July 25Th 2013 I Did Not Notice It Until After

Ufo Sighting In Vancouver British Columbia On July 25Th 2013 I Did Not Notice It Until After
UFO SIGHTING IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON JULY 25TH 2013 - I DID NOT NOTICE IT UNTIL AFTER, WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE PHOTO.

I am actually sending you these photos because i did not see any ufo when i actually took the picture(s) (with my naked eye). I realized after i looked back that the light is very bright and does not look like a plane. And was wondering if you could analyse it, to see if they are real. Picture (File)1: Was taken in the car (with the window up) at Vancouver, BC by Brentwood Mall Date: July 24 @ about 12.30pm. I took the picture because i thought the clouds looked so different. Later on as i really looked at the photo, i saw lights, white and even red. Picture (File) 2: Taken the next day July 25, at Vancouver, Yaletown at approx the same time 12.30, Again i did not see the light when i took he photo, i saw it after. I would like to note that after taking picture 2 my friend took a picture of me in the same position only about 10 seconds later but there is no light in my picture. Is it possible to find out if these are real?

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts