Friday 1 March 2013

Ufo Sighting In Ojai

4 and a half years studdying the ufos in and around ojai. they are still up there in way more abundence of what they are. i dont even have to serch hard for them they are everyware. for some reason everyone lost there pashion for them but not me, my pashion runs deep. about a month ago i got hit by something in the nigjht were i lost my thought my pashion my helth.by some kind of artafishal telepathy weapon and alot of other people have been hit by the same weapon. its realy scary and there is no defence against it. and i know who is useing it on myself and others and i know why.those people that know about ufos or that are doing wrong in the eyes of the people that are useing the weapons and that is so wrong cause it takes away peoples pashion

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts