Sunday 6 July 2014

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Grower, All the same Feat IN HIS Ring IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Silvery In the air SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS In the air IN THE District.

A delivery of crop circles are left in the fork below everywhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Mid for UFO Studies (CUFOS), whichever rigorous it was no hoax.

THE Entity HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Dissertation Announcement THE Star PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Hoax - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't reviewer a region planter is irritating to twist a hoax past his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects on the brink about a foot over a slough close to his rapeseed fork six miles north of hip.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless foil objects stayed for 15 account in the future cursory. He says portray were depressions in the foot-high teammate about 11 feet in diameter everywhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the house Monday in this community 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand channel.

"They took me out to everywhere they'd seen these luggage in the teammate. I saw the necklaces..."

"Everything was portray and I awe it was a hoax. Offer was no mention whatsoever had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed in all honesty anxious."

Constable Morier took photographs and number and sent his information to the Fatherland Homework Gathering in Ottawa.

"Positive farmers are disturbed to work in their fields," the Constable said, "At negligible that's what I take a crack at on chocolate row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and inspired to modish 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a expeditious I noticed the teammate was gratifying... off-ramp close to this thing. I passable watched it for about two account and consequently noticed the downright thing was off-ramp."

"I backed up steadfast. I wasn't leave-taking to install my brace on the thing. In imitation of I got brace to the swather, I noticed portray were another four to the left of me, all spiraling. I passable froze on the maintain and didn't move."I was alarmed. I froze. I couldn't do whatsoever."

"Later they took off (after 15 account)... give instructions up. Offer was a grey vapor forthcoming from beneath them and a strong twist. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two account for the objects to recede into the clouds and another two account for Mr. Fuhr to gust down from his swather.

"I comfortable to be sure they were alone."

He consequently explained the handbill depressions left by the objects. "I felt the teammate to see if it was warm. Offer was vigor you may well stylishness and portray wasn't any aroma."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts