Monday 7 July 2014

Silent Glowing Dragonfly Shaped Ufo Photographed Over Asheville North Carolina Ufo News Photos

Silent Glowing Dragonfly Shaped Ufo Photographed Over Asheville North Carolina Ufo News Photos

By MUFON

11-20-12

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012, late afternoon (between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. EST), while in the parking lot of a grocery store, I looked up in the clear sky at the moon. I saw a bright point-sized object moving near the moon. I thought it was odd that it was not leaving a contrail, so I took out my camera and took several pictures at maximum optical zoom (5x).

I estimate the moon was at azimuth 90 degrees and altitude 70 degrees. It took the object about 2 minutes to transit the sky. It was at about azimuth 0 degrees and altitude 15 degrees when it moved behind some trees and I lost sight of it. The object made no sound.

Considering its size and appearance through my camera at 5x zoom, I would guestimate its height to be jetliner height, size unknown but it had to be large and distant.

The object was solid with three sections: a glowing section to the left, a glowing section to the right, and a vertical section rising up where the other two joined, like a dragonfly shape. The glowing sections glowed with a brilliant white light with yellowish-orange or yellowish-red around the edges. I saw no other objects or aircraft in the sky.

Continue Reading...

See Also:


UFOs Filmed Over Otway, North Carolina UFO NEWS VIDEO

UFOs Seen in North Carolina in 1946?

Military Jets Pursue Two UFOs Over North Carolina

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Read more >>



Source: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts