Saturday 19 July 2014

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Additional UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were conquered in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Data report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I mistrust, and it was a uncommon insufficient whitish UFO counterpart to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Represent was up-to-the-minute one everywhere inbetween, but it did not photograph well in opposition to the sun and clouds, but its traceable."

"The adjoining one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was in the environs of absolute overhead, and had a roomy contrail. Bordering to it was a whitish silvery insufficient UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet accepted, offer was a hue in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. In the rear inverting the image it looked hope a rod. I emailed it to a companion and they elder it. The Rod points absolute at the UFO. Excited. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was rightly flashing and vital out of the ordinary a enlarge."

"Make objective be a windfall, but keepin my eyes on the skies about. these are objective samples. I keep visit enhanced shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts