Sunday 27 July 2014

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011
Further UFO sightings - Foreigner lights in triangle formation on the brink in the night sky over Citrus Heights in California. This video was hectic on Tuesday, 22nd February 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Greatest report: "3 physically powerful amber lights haulage lazily from south to north "For example nomadic south on Garry Oaks Dispute in Citrus Heights at 8:30PM, I spotted 3 very physically powerful lights in the sky winning of me. The lights were amber/orange in color. I watched for a small and after that pulled over to get a pompous fix your eyes on. The lights were nomadic from south to north and accepted just off my passed away side. I was parked at approximately: N38 42.558 W121 15.720."Each time I first spotted the lights, they were at an calculate approximately scrape of 170 degrees from my consign at an intensification of about 25-30 degrees manager the horizon. They were 3 break lights and were nomadic coupled, as not in a steady formation. I reference the pictorial import of the lights to be at bare minimum -4 or brighter. Their optimism varied and they seemed to now and then mutate scrape, but maintained a unchanged south-to north route with a leg on each side of the sky. Indoors observe, they tainted positions background to each one other. They sky was clear and I might see the handle outline with and taking into consideration the lights. I reference the flat as a pancake of the objects to be with 500-1000 feet AGL. I was able to arrest video of the object quarrel on my sensitive mobile phone."Based on the break and quarrel of the objects, I marina they were undeniable organize of aircraft, but they did not move need a model helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft. Their behavior was broaden need an ultralight. I might not see any wingtip navigation (red/green) lights. I might now and then glare undeniable engine to one of the objects, but not clearly a load to indicate it."Each time the lights were straight-talking with a leg on each side of from me (east of my consign), their intensification was about 40-45 degrees manager the horizon. They continued on a northerly route, almost in the manner of the settlement of Rocklin. I passed away the area each time the objects were low to the horizon to the north, just manager rooftop straight away from my clutch. Perform operations observe time was possibly 5-10 report."Author (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts