Monday 14 July 2014

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Lake Travis, Lago Place, Texas"

MUFON Fire at # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Place

State: Texas

Shape: Excursion

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Overstated Object, Odd pace patterns and desertion sighted give Lago Place TX

Report:


My close relative and I were tiring down Anonymous Way towards the shared in the company of RM-1431, with Leander and Lago Place, on our way to put the sailboat arrived Lake Travis. It was a faraway clear day, slight a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the aperture and might see a impartially high-altitude object that was shiny daylight counterpart a insolent craft would. It was far satisfactory departure that I couldn't be 100% upbeat as to the shape, but it appeared to be impartially circular, in the company of doubtless a vaguely ovular shape to it. It appeared to be overwhelming departure, at near a 45-50 touch angle from the ground.

I got my dad's concern and told him to squeezing out rule the windshield to see if it was reasonable for him to see it. As in a minute as I got his concern, I looked choose out the aperture and might not locate the object once again. He didn't see it, this time.

I am impartially definite that what I saw might not feature been an seaplane, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm wakeful of. It was exactly insolent, and had at all find time for of circular/oval shape to it.

My adoration all through and without delay after this sighting was that it seemed very definite to "flying saucers" that pursuit feature reported for existence, as I had never seen what on earth counterpart it previous. It was, by explanation, a UFO.

A few hours sophisticated we were on the sailboat out on Lake Travis, cruising in the sailboat at about 25mph. My close relative was piloting the sailboat, I was laying out on the choose wraparound bear. I looked up arrived the sky near the irregular sequence of the footprints that had hectic us to the lake, and near it was once again.

I am 95% sure that I saw the exceedingly thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours until that time from the truck. This time my dad saw it too. I got a significantly longer squeezing out at it, doubtless a minute and a partial of notify standpoint this time.

Healthy counterpart previous, the insolent object seemed to move departure, get a bit minor, and next disappear righteous from sight. He did not get a propos as sparkling or as want a squeezing out at it as I did, nor are his eyes as sparkling as mine. I was wishing very critically that we had binoculars or a camera in the company of a massive shoot lens to see the craft self-important.

Also of note- We observed unusual craft conceivably an hour or 2 sophisticated such as headed choose to the sailboat setting up, but neither of us might eradicate the practicality that this was an seaplane at very high flatten.

At no time all through any of these 3 sightings did either of us ensnare a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard no one from any of the craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts