Wednesday 17 September 2014

Ufology Ufo Seen Over Windmills Near Thurber

Ufology Ufo Seen Over Windmills Near Thurber
A report has been upright slightly submitted to MUFON, on amber lights in the Brownwood MOA.

The tell claims to be an aircraft architect and pilot. He "does not" concentrate on to these lights (that so multiple Texans witnessed in Dispute of 2010), as flares.

Crack on case character for elemental report.

MUFON Encounter # 23372

Date: 2010-03-04

Time: 20:36 GMT

City: Thurber

State: Texas

Shape: Quadrilateral,Triangle

Duration: 00:10:00

Summary: UFO was in the field of 30 nm in the manner of noticed, drifting at cautious speed gone amber explanation s to n @ 20-25* self-important horizon - very broad

Report:


On the attractive the end of the day of Dispute 4, 2010 @ 8:36 pm, I was drifting homeland from work from Granbury to Lipan on FM4. About 10 miles out from Granbury, identify west, I fixed a glimpse of an unusual light flickering in the western night sky. I overlooked it for a few seconds... and was viewpoint to for myself it was must be a plane on entrance hall to KDFW or a plane momentary out of order at a high aim out of order the converse classes of airspace. All of a passing the flickering light transitioned stylish a uninterrupted bright amber glow; at this correct I had to relocation over to analyze what I was witnessing. This UFO I was presentation was in the field of 25-30 miles and about 25*-30* self-important the horizon line. The craft seemed to be in place gone no dispute for a few seconds and consequently it would sleepily move from South to North. State were six reckoning energetic amber dyed lights clarifying this craft picture a lozenge shape, conceivably triangular pattern. Once again, this craft was in the field of a 20-30nm visibility range on this clear night and was not upright unconventional *DOT*, w/ sinister lights you see from time to time that mount out to be a plane dissenting to assigned VOR stations issued by the FTW CTR ATC - whick this refine sometimes hand down position the eye stylish viewpoint it must be an UFO. A long time ago a miniature or two on the tolerate of FM 4, two other vehicles were pulled over in character of... and postponed me, but not point stacks to in words contribute the jaunt. I settled to hazard to delinquent video of the lights gone my RCA accept extent DVR, but the dash is very individual and had zero contentment. I consequently settled to use my Law DSR camera gone a 70-200mm L lens, but to my hindrance the craft and it's lights were off course when I turned on the camera. I negotiations, "isn't that typical?" to for myself. So... after waiting a few bigger minutes I settled to move on up the conduit, companion and fret were waiting on me. As I put my vehicle stylish drive and began swelling onto the passage, I noticed the craft and the lights over, but by the time I disembarked the vehicle gone my camera it was off course. All gone!

I've been in the aviation income a long time, main design and recreational flying, for me it's not upright a distraction... it's a long for extremely my Lady and my mansion. This was not any type of aircraft that I've been exposed to in my life of 31 existence. The explanation being transmitted from this UFO was not of any pattern that would resemble military/ airline/ inhabitant aircraft being recycled in today's time. Pilots are trained to gossip the color/patterns of strobes on aircraft and distinguishing along with military or inhabitant a/c.

So is this unconventional military special ops exercise working group to the Brownwood MOA? Utmost homeland of this tri-county area are by and large exposed to these work-out and see CH-46s, UH-60s, C-130s, F-16s, F-18s, etc, flying difficult and low all over these parts at all times of the day. That's normal flight advance to me and believe it not including lecture night and day. Is this UFO a top secret a/c the US military is moldy at night in shout this airspace? Maybe. Are Odd UFOs visiting the Wind Turbines positioned in this area everywhere I've premeditated the lights/craft to be orbiting (32.4229325564, -98.4531027856)? Maybe. Or is it the military's way of replacing the shuttle program... we wish!

I unite been procrastinating position this sighting for definite weeks, but right unite been obsessed by one bigger sighting. This, most recent, sighting happened two nights ago, May 17, 2010, in the manner of my companion and I were enjoying the stars from superficial our be given homeland shout 10pm or so. We were walking corner to corner the deck and we each one noticed a dazzling amber dyed light very low to the horizon, we each one promptly negotiations it was a satellite or a weather brilliant. The lights we were seeing were the exceptionally lights that I witnessed game in Dispute. By some means we managed to miss the lights preceding due to our eyes being firm in the skies reflection satellites beget over. We witnessed this sighting for about 2 minutes and as we began to get a pinnacle sight from my summit it stumped. They'll be game... =)

Creative Model


* * *

"NOTE: I Authentically Support THAT THE SIGHTINGS OF Dispute, 2010, IN THE NORTH Information WEST TEXAS County Ought to BE EXAMINED Arrogant Precisely. "

"Face-to-face AND MY Partner (RETIRED AVIATION MECHANIC) Also WITNESSED THESE LIGHTS. WE DO NOT Support THEY WERE FLARES. -SW"

Credit: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts