Wednesday 10 September 2014

Why Chris Why The Paranormal

Why Chris Why The Paranormal
Someone I ran into at a party asked me that question recently.

Why Chris, why do you write about the paranormal? This person, who will remain nameless, followed that question up with this statement" You know you should not be involved with the dark forces; you need to break those spells".

It took a few minutes of laughter before I could compose myself concerning his ridiculous line of reasoning. I asked this acquaintance to come sit with me a few moments, so we could have a little talk.

I pressed this silly dim wit into telling me why he thought I was involved with dark forces or had 'spells' about me? "Well" he answered with a stale seriousness, " All your stories are about spells and dark forces, aren't they?" I could not cover my growing smirk as I tried with all I had not to continue laughing in this poor souls face.

I asked which stories I had written brought him to this conclusion. He thought for a bit and said in a concerned somewhat frightened manner, " The Ring and Other Objects, plus a bunch of others" I sighed and explained to him that The Ring story was about objects placed on me for tracking purposes. He stared. I said " like the way they tag wild animals. The objects had nothing to do with witches or any form of dark force." He sort of looked at me more confused then when we started, and simply uttered an "OH".

He wandered away towards the buffet table and looked oddly at me for the rest of the party. I could not contain myself and searched out another writer and friend of mine at this event. I reported the conversation I had with this man, to get her reaction. Between bites of shrimp and stuffed mushrooms she said through mouthfuls, "I think you better make that clear to your readers. You know if one thinks that silliness, there are others". With that said, the music started playing and the rest of the party melted away into a great summer's night.

Let me start by explaining to all my readers that my stories, so far, have been about UFO paranormal events. My blog site contains articles mainly about UFO's, Aliens, Crop Circles, and Chemtrails. Now and then I may throw in a Big Foot or some interesting historic event or find. The short stories I write are based on my personal life; Most are connected to UFO's and those who control them.

I suppose if you view the idea of other life forms something evil, you might think of them as a dark force. I do not. I think it is all clearly science and nature we do not yet comprehend.. I am sure over the next decade on this planet many things thought of as paranormal today, will simply be the new science of the time.

The reason I have such a deep interest in the paranormal, with my main interest in UFO understanding, is because of my life long personal experiences involving this issue.

My connection to this phenomenon began at age 4. My main memory of this event is the voice of my mother screaming my name while we were on a outing in a small forest on Long Island. New York. I recall being placed back down from what felt like a long tunnel of light along the side of a babbling brook. I recall looking up. I have no memory of what I was looking at. The only thing I clearly recall is the frantic voice of my mother's screams. I recall my mother grabbing me, lifting me and holding me tightly as she ran from this spot back to the road.

That was the start. My short stories tell the many events that followed as I lived and continue to live my life. For me, this is the way I can share the extraordinary events that have followed me through out my lifetime. The Red Orb! The Ring and Other Objects are all taken from my world, my life. I plan to write all the events in my time in my way. I find my experiences are somewhat different from the average reported encounters. I find it easier to tell who ever may want to listen, my story, in my way.

I hope this helps explain why I write about what I do. I hope others who have walked a path similar to my own find comfort in knowing they are not alone. I somehow hope what I write helps, protects or simply entertains those who read my words.

Now back to the paranormal and my journey, the dark forces will have to wait!

.

Copyright (c) 2008 Chris Holly All Rights Reserved


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts